PCB ASSEMBLY / EMS
Our PCB assembly operation support high and low mix and backplane assembly for volumes that range from just a few units for prototypes, to modest quantities for pre-production, to thousands in volume production.
Our PCB assembly services are complemented by strong front-end product development capabilities including CAD (Computer Aided Design) layout and design expertise. Quality is foremost and to meet UL & CSA requirements, our manufacturing systems are able to provide product traceability down to component level.
- SAP B1 ERP for integrated manufacturing resource planning
- Manufacturing Shop floor (COMS) Traceability System
- Ten zone convection reflow oven
- PTH Components Assembly
- BGA / CSP Surface Mount Technologies
- Off-line/ cartridge feeder for optimal high mix SMT
- X Ray Inspection System
- Automated optical inspection (AOI)
- BGA / CSP Rework Capability
- Leadfree /RoHS Wave Soldering Solutions
- Full Electrical Test Solutions (ICT & PreTest)
- ISO 9001 Quality Control System
- Maximum board size 24” X 24”